Sunday, September 16, 2007

Twins First Day of Kindergarten


Finn and Brogan had been so excited about starting kindergarten. I was too, since they got into the full-day kindergarten class. They walked hand in hand to the classroom.
When they got inside the classroom, Finn was still pretty happy about being there, but as you can see, Brogan was starting to have doubts about being in school ALL day.
They came home and they had a great time and really like their teacher, Mrs. Saulsgiver. They also made a lot of new friends. Finn's best friend is Isabell and Brogan's best friend is a girl named Kaylah, who happens to be 11 inches taller than him!
One day in the following weeks after school started, Brogan came home one day and said it was the "Best day I've ever had in my whole life!" I guess he likes it after all.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Toooo cute holding hands!!! I always got teary when my kids went to the first day of kindergarten. Did you get double teary???

Love,
Mom/Grammie