Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our Taxes Are Done! Our Taxes Are Done!

So, if you know me well...you know that I wait until the very last minute to work on/file taxes. I'm talking like October or later. Just like mom. Except I don't think I wait as long as she does! However, this year I was determined to get them done ASAP! And though it is about 2 weeks later than I had hoped...they're finished!!! YES!!! (huge sigh of relief) I e-filed about 10 minutes ago and I am just pleased as punch with myself. Now I can get this big paperwork mess out of the living room and life can get back to normal...maybe even better! I am also excited at the prospect of keeping up on paperwork at least weekly so next year will be even easier.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hilary! Now you can just sit back and wait for those 'economic stimulus' cheques to roll in :)

Hilary said...

you know it baby!

Becky said...

I think my heart just stopped with that exciting news! Yay!

Now you've really put the pressure on me! :)

Love,
Mom

CC said...

OMG! i might throw up from the shock.

Leslie said...

Wow! You're on top of things. Guess we better get ours started.

WillandTara said...

Hilary-thanks for the motivation. I am supposed to be working on my taxes but I am looking at your blog instead. I am halfway. I love watching that black box on turbotax!! Got to go. I should be done tonight.
Will

CC said...

you're boring me again!! update.

CC said...

quit changing your background and BLOG!

Becky said...

ditto CC's comment! :)

ps the background is very cheery! hehe

kikim46 said...

I am very impressed..I just have to take my stuff to my niece the CPA and I am not done...of course it is all on the floor of the closet and I can't get down on the floor so that is my excuse...lol I am kind of crippled for now...and no the Doctor has not seen my knee yet...may be this way forever! But beating out your mom is a worthwhile reward!!!! Motivate Becky!!!!

Love ya, Aunt Dixie

Anonymous said...

Hilary... your taxes are done and you've probably spent the refund already!! :)

Lets see some pics of those boys playing baseball!

CC said...

i hate your taxes are done.

CC said...

for the love of pete BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me something, anything. it is soooo past due.