Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aidan's Last Game of the Season...

...until All-Stars that is. He made the 11 year old All Star team. And since his is the only team in our area playing for that age group, they automatically take State and get to go to Regionals in Kerman, CA. Though this is very exciting, it has been a little stressful on Ty, worrying about taking time off work and the costs of going there. Aidan might have to go without us, and I have to say that will be very heartbreaking for me. We just have to see what we can work out.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of Aidan's last game of this season against the 1st place team on Tuesday. His team really needed this win. They were in 2nd place for most of the season until towards the end. So this game determined whether they would take 2nd or 3rd place. Aidan's team won! Barely! They were several points ahead until the last 2 innings of the game. But they pulled it out for a win and were very excited.
Aidan hit it out to right field for a triple.
Just after he scored.
Had to chase a wild pitch.

9 comments:

Becky said...

I have to say, it was a good game to watch. And even better that they won!

I hope Aidan can go. I remember when Hilary went to Ely for State Softball games, just me and the baby could go with her. Hopefully you will find a happy solution too. :)

Good season Aidan!!!

Love,
Grammie/Mom

CC said...

Way to go Aidan Baseball Player! (Remember when he signed his name like that?!?!)

Hilary said...

hahaha! yep!

Taylors said...

Hillary, I am so sad we missed you when we were in Sparks :( I looked for you at church but didn't see you. I hope all is going well for you, hopefully we will get to see you sooner than later, I miss you!

CC said...

omg, i can't wait to see how long til the others find me.

CC said...

way to keep up with the posting hil! love ya.

Page said...

I'm glad you found me, I am new to this so I am enjoying seeing everyone! Your kids are so dang cute! PS Did I tell you I'm so glad you spell Connor with an or not er?

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Ok, WHERE ARE YOU!? I have called and you don't call me back AND you don't blog. Are you MIA? Where are the updates? I want to see a pic of Aidan in his uniform.

Becky said...

Yeah, Hil. Is there Reilly life after baseball? :)

We want Reilly news! And pics.