Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Birthday


I had a nice, relaxing birthday (9/27). Ty got me a lemon cake and made dinner. I chose yummy tacos since we hadn't had those for a while and it is pretty easy to do. Pop came over and celebrated with us. Ty and the kids gave me Adobe Photoshop and I think I need to take a class on it. I know you can do some cool things...I just have to figure it out (anyone want to give me some lessons...hint hint Josh & Karly?!...or Jen?!). Mom & Pop got me a gift card to DSW for some much needed new shoes. I chose tennies since that is what makes my feet hurt the least! It was a good day.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad you used the gift card right away! The cake looks soooo beautiful!

Whit and Jake said...

Oh my gosh, where have I been. I didn't even see these posts until today. I love the background! Sounds like it was a good birthday!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Have you looked at TMCC to see if they do a continuing education PhotoShop class?