Wednesday, May 16, 2007

a funny thing (or two) happened at the ballpark tonight

Brogan telling Finn (over and over) that she needs to help him make the finish line for the track that HE made in the dirt.







The kids' cousin Chris brought Bella to the game and Brogan and especially Finn were having a great time playing/torturing her. In the last inning of the game, I keep hearing Bella bark, so I turn to look why she is barking and I see Finn holding the leash running after her when suddenly she is on her stomach being pulled by the dog who sees another dog about 100 yards away!!! I am trying so hard not to let Finn see me laugh because by then she is crying. She got grass burn on her knees. She did so good not letting Bella run away, because when I got over to her she was still holding on to the leash and Bella had stopped because I think Finn was too heavy for her to pull very far. It had to have been about 8-10 feet though! I am still laughing as I write this! Too bad I didn't have the camera going, because it's just like one of those videos you see on AFV.

No comments: