Thursday, May 17, 2007

one thing

Today while driving in the car Finn and Brogan were bantering back and forth and my ears perk up when I hear Brogan say to Finn, "for one thing, you are NOT cute" and "when you get older, you will NOT get a boyfriend"! Surprisingly, she has nothing to say about that and they go back to getting along. However, I am laughing to myself! Then we get out of the car and Brogan says, "for one thing, I am awesome". Oh boy, he cracks me up! I just wish I was listening to what was said leading up to those comments.

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a crackup those twinks are! I'm glad you joined the blog. You always forget to tell me these funny stories and I love the pictures too! Keep it coming!

WillandTara said...

Well, I am glad you are joining the blog. It gives new meaning to your pictures. I now want to take pictures just for the blog. Love your layout. I need to do something with mine.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Reilly blog! For one thing, I'm so excited to hear all the cute and strange little things that happen at your house.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to read your blog. Your mom keeps me up to date with the family, but it is fun to read it from the inside! Aunt Robin

Leslie said...

Hi, this is Leslie, Hilary's cousin James' wife! This is fun to get to know James' relatives better! I love the world of blogging. I feel so much more connected to people, even though we're so far away! Your stories are fun and the pictures are darling!