Sunday, August 12, 2007

Aidan the All-Star 2007

Aidan made the All-Star team again this year. This time he was on the 10u team. The tournament was played out in Fallon this year, so as much as I was excited about watching him play we were dreading the drive out there. For anyone not familiar with this area, it is an hour drive from Reno. It was also around 105 degress out there. But as far as driving goes, I guess we lucked out because we only had to drive out there twice.
Aidan was catcher the whole time and had the first hit of their first game and got a hit in the second game.
It was a double elimination tournament and they lost their first 2 games. I will not say by how much! However, I think I took it harder than Aidan did. I LOVE baseball and would have liked to see him go further in the tournament. Not to mention how much I would love it if he had a career in baseball! Just a mom's wishful thinking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to catch up with all the family blogs. Way to go Aidan! I'll bet Grampa is pretty proud too! Looks like you have had a great summer. Aunt Robin

Leslie said...

Way to go Aidan, making the All-Star team!! That's really great!

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you that i'm enjoying your new music thingy. I've been listening to it at work all morning - songs i've never heard, but i'm loving!

You'll have to switch it up for me so i can learn a few more new wierd songs tomorrow!

Becky said...

I too have been enjoying the music, however, I would love to be looking at some new pics while listening! hint, hint. haha

Love ya,
Mom