Friday, September 26, 2008

Journal Jog 2008


Ty, Aidan and Connor ran the Reno Gazette Journal Jog this year. It was an 8k (5 miles). Ty has been running this race for several years now. He even won the stroller division 2 years in a row, though he likes to say that doesn't count. Connor ran it with him last year and did really good. This year Connor and Aidan ran the race. Aidan did pretty good since he has been running on the cross country team, but Connor wasn't too far behind and hasn't trained at all except for an occasional quick run around the neighborhood with Aidan. Ty came in 40th out of 1009 runners and 7th in his age division. He did awesome! Aidan was 705th and 29th in his age division and last but not least Connor was 794th and 34th in his age division. Brogan really wanted to run...maybe next year!

If you want to see the results click here for all divisions (Ty has a picture on there) http://www.changeofpace.com/Results/JJ08/2008_journal_jog_results.html

or click here for the male jog overall results (Ty - 8K Run M 35-39, Aidan & Connor - 8K Run M 10-14) http://www.changeofpace.com/Results/JJ08/JMDIV.TXT

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ty, Aidan, and Connor! It will be even more fun next year when Brogie can run too. Congratulations from Calgary.
J n K

WillandTara said...

how do you do it. I hate running, but always feel good afterwards.

Will

CC said...

i wish i liked running. maybe i should try again.

Whit and Jake said...

Shoot, I wish I liked running too! Can't wait to see all four boys run together. Congratulations!

Becky said...

Way to go Reilly guys!!! I think its awesome you guys like to do things together. :) How fun will it be next year when Brogan can run too?!

Ty got the sweet picture on the Journal Jog page.

Unlike Will, I dont like running and I dont feel good after I do it! haha I am a walker through and through!

Congratulations hugs,
Becky/Grammie

Unknown said...

Hilary-
Thanks for leaving me a comment - you have a darling family - I ran cross-country in high school - but it doesn't sound like as much fun as it once did. Great job for your boys though!!!
Heidi

Monica said...

I am glad to be blogging. I had know idea your whole family blogged. I am so happy that I get to see you guys also. It's nice to be able to reconnect again. I love reading about all of your families!

Page said...

What an accomplishment for your boys, I always hated running, I should see if my kids like it! They love to exercize- seriously!

Taylors said...

That's so cool! That is a long way for your boys! I am sure they are getting so big, in the pic with them and Ty they look like they have gotten so tall! I bet Finn and Brogan are getting so big too. I miss you, especially when I drop my kids off at nursery!!!